*I'm watching Juno. I love this movie for many reasons.
I love her sense of humor and the funky music. But mainly
I love that she chose life!
*The smell of my birthday carrot cake is filling the house.
I can't wait to have a bite of the yummy-ness.
I have a great husband..
*Daniel is playing quietly in his room with his Playmobil
collection. Its funny to listen to him as he plays police-man,
and knights and pirates with these special toys. I love his
imagination.
*I have a chocolate and a black puppy sleeping on both
sides of me. Snoring. Drooling. And I? love it!
*I'm thinking of all I need to get done to prep for painting
next week. Excited for the final renovation projects. Ready
to be done COMPLETELY with our house!
*The song "moving forward" is playing in the background.
I love this song.
*all of my Christmas decorations have been taken down and
stored away for next year. This makes me happy. This Christmas
was pretty rough on me. I welcomed January with open arms.
*I am excited for the promises this year is going to bring.
Very excited to see where we end up.
*I have been reading through Genesis and a daily Proverb.
Through this I am getting some amazing words from Father.
*I am thinking that cake has to be almost done......
No comments:
Post a Comment