Monday, January 4, 2010

The Big 32.

Happy Birthday to me!
Thank you to all my friends for
all the great birthday wishes.

Its been a low-key day for me.
lunch with a great friend(thanks Ruth)
and then dinner with my fellas.
Tomorrow my husband promises to make
my favorite dessert-carrot cake!.

I'm counting the days for this weekend.
Excited to spend a few days hanging out with the girls.
Looking forward to a couple days
of scrapping, nap-taking, movie watching,
snack eating and "warm chatter"
So good for the soul.

My right-now-favorite blog is A year of slow cooking.
I have tried several of these recipes and LOVE
them! Check out the blog and I'm sure you will fall in love!
Tomorrow night I am trying crock-pot lasagna.
Ive never tried lasagna in a crock-pot and I'm anxious
to see what the Italian in my sweet husband has to
say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment