God will never leave me or forsake me
I am MORE than a conqueror!
I live by Faith, Not by sight!
I am no longer a Slave, But a Daughter!
I am a new creation
I am what I am by the Grace of God
I am fearfully and wonderfully made
If God is for me, Who can be against me?
I have the mind of Christ!
These promises fill the left side mirror of my bathroom. Its my side of the sink, so often I find myself taking up Steve's:) However, every morning I am reminded of WHO I am and WHOSE I am..I love it. Especially on the mornings when I wake up and the "bully" has already started his work in me. Gods promises are true EVERY DAY!!
I hope you find a way to display His promises to you so you are reminded Every morning!!
Heather, first, these promises are so powerful...they are yours, they are mine...Praise Him!
ReplyDeleteSecond, that photo is so cool and creative! I had better see a layout come out of that one.....maybe a 12X8 from Costco?
We need to scrap soon! Hey, what about this weekend?? You guys could come down, if you want to, and the boy and kids could play while we create!
N.